Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

(pie made by Amy...yummy razzleberry)

I am so Thankful for so m any things in my life.  The basics, a warm place to live, food to eat, transportation and so much more.  I am especially grateful for my little family.  I love and appreciate Jake so much, he is such an awesome husband.  I also love my two kids and am so thankful for their cute little personalities and all that they teach me.  I am also thankful for my family and for Jake's family and for all their love and support. I am so blessed!

We had a great Thanksgiving.  We spent the morning and afternoon with Jake's family and the whole Cooper side.  We had a great time eating good food, catching up with family, playing rock band, and other fun sports.  We always have a great time with family.  The whole evening was spent with my family.  We had more great food, and looked through all the black Friday ads.  We also spent a little time with Aunt Becky, Uncle Dale, Jessica and Rebecka when they came over for pie.















No comments:

Post a Comment