Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Say Cheese!

This post is all about pictures!  It has already been a few weeks again and I have a test coming up next Monday, but I wanted to get a quick post in. (My IS class is going really well by the way, it is pretty interesting)   Sooo...I am posting some pictures I have taken in the last few weeks with a description under them.

We had another big snow day.  I am sooo ready for Spring!


These two!  Weston is always yelling for Ava and always wants to play with her.  Ava is so good with him.  This particular night he was pretty fussy and I could only get him to eat his dinner if he sat by Ava on the floor.



We had a fun little play date at the Stake center.  A lot of friends came and the kiddos had a great time playing and I always love to visit with my mom friends!  Here are a few pictures of all the fun!




We loves any thing he can push or pull.  Brooms, shovels, toys, whatever.




❤  Need I say more.


 Someone thoughtful left us some valentine love and a treat.  


Valentines Breakfast for the kiddos.  I made Curry for Jake and I and chicken and rice for the kiddos for dinner.  It didn't get a picture, but it was sure tasty.


Lawson decorated a valentines box for school.  He came up with this creative idea all by himself.  That kid is going places for sure!


Valentine's for the kiddos from Jake and I.  Chocolate and Pokemon cards, what could be better :)



The day after Valentine's was a pretty exciting one.  My sister Amy had her baby.  We went to visit her at the hospital the next day.  She is the cutest ❤ Congratulations Amy, Jason and William!  


We got to hang with Cousin Nora for a bit, while Aunt Christina and Uncle Zach went to go visit Maya.  Wes had so much fun.  He says Nora and really accentuates the O.  It is pretty adorable.  He kept trying to hug her.  


Cousins are the best!


Cleaning up the legos was just too much.


You might spot some familar faces in this pinewood derby crowd.  We had some cousin fun here also! Not only did Laws build a car and race it his cousin Riley did too.  


We were pretty proud.  He picked out a design on the internet and he had some help getting it cut out and then designed it himself.  Jake helped where needed.  The guy that does the races, does many different heats so your car races multiple times and then there are finalists at the end.  His car got 2nd on the first race and then 1st on the next few races.  One of the last races him and Riley got 2nd and 3rd.  Then they had the final race with all of the finalists, the top 4 out of 52 cars.   Laws got 2nd place.  Pretty awesome!


This cutie enjoyed the derby too!

No comments:

Post a Comment