Friday, February 22, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013



Valentine's Day was good to the Fetzer's this year!  Lawson made Valentine's for his cousins and a couple of neighbors.  He practiced writing his name on all of them so that was fun too.  He had a ball secretly delivering them to all of the houses.  
Jake was going to cook us dinner, but work went a lot longer than he had expected.  I finally fed the kiddos around 7 and then after a text from Jake that said he would still be awhile I put our dinner in the oven.  I finally picked Jake up just after 9.  We had a quiet evening without the kids since it was already so late.  Lawson and Ava got a little Valentine gift from us before bed and that was about it.  It was a fun time, low key and relaxing.  Perfect!

Happy Valentine's day to my two little Valentine's!

Happy Valentine's Day to this Stud!

And a Happy Valentine's Day to all of you from the Fetzer's!

No comments:

Post a Comment